RETURNS / REFUND POLICY
We are confident that you will be very happy with your purchase from Mangla Jewellers, but, as can happen, on the rare occasion that you are not 100% happy with the product, you can send it back to us and we will provide you with a full refund or an exchange.
Your online purchases can be returned within 14 days of purchase (unfortunately this excludes: items made, ordered or customised specifically to your requirements (e.g. resizing of rings) and any body jewellery (earrings, nose studs) which have been removed from their sealed packaging – this is due to hygiene reasons.
Please note that refunds may take up to 7 days to reach your account.
There are two ways to return your purchase to us:
Return item(s) to our Bradford Shop
- The easiest way to return your item is bring it to our Showroom Shop in Bradford along with your receipt
- Contact the shop by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time for you to bring back your item to us
- The item must be in its original packaging, and not have have signs of damage.
- Please bring with you the credit or debit card used to purchase the item along with a photo ID (passport/driving licence)
Return item(s) by post
- Send us an email at email@example.com indicating your name, address, order number, product code(s) and the reason for return
- Ensure item is in its original packaging
- Send boxed item back to us using the same service that we used to deliver to you (Royal Mail Special Delivery), along with a copy of your dispatch note
To view our full returns policy, see our terms and conditions page here